x||a0y||nn

Thursday, September 13, 2007

 
I think I could like you
I already do
feelings can grow but
they can go away too
you're takin my hand
lookin into my eyes
------------------------------

I just had a talk with my mummy. Those who know me, will know my biggest wish is to get in to Pure Sci. And my mummy know that too, and she was asking me if I couldn't get in . What would I do? My answer was that I really want to get into Pure Sci, but if I can't.. Life still go on. ): But I will miss everyone, one class that helped in all ways.

Heh, I just talk to Threvin in the afternoon. We were so lame la. & he is super bored with the stupid topic I'm talking about. Then we started sharing secret and things like that. Haha, we talk for 2 hours straight. Haiz. We keep talking about the china trip and things like that. And we will stick together. Threv, Bryan, YT and me the 4 of us in family of 6 (:

Oh, the six is gonna have our own design jersey.
How great. You guys must be jealous.

I will study hard. If i still can't get into pure. That may be fate, I can't change it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]