I forgotten to blog about yesterday-.- I was too busy blogging about stupid stuff.
Oh well, yesterday was teachers day(: And I got super happy and excited, Me and my mum made a cute little purple and blue angel for both Ms Ng Pei sunny and Mr Saraaaaa. 2m3 were discussing about class tee. I hope we can have a orange and white jersey :D
Actually, I wanted to head to woodland primary right after hugging Ms Ng. But I made a tiny little promise to Yt that I would go KFC with her. So we were walking towards KFC when YT had to head back home. She told me to either go back home or go to Woodland first. That particular time, Bryan called and ask if I wanna catch a movie with them.
I ask Bryan Liang who's going and he said Azizi, Alim, Threvin and him. So i called YT and told her to catch the movie together. I went home and take money meet up YT at MRT and meet them at cavana. Busy day, it is. We went to the Food Mall and brought something for our stomach and we saw cassie haha.
We went up to the cinema and we wanted to watch ratatouille. The movie was okay, some cute little character :D
After that, YT suggested that we take neos. And those guys miraculously agreed!
Pictures next time :D
because i'm using other people's com.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
12:13 AM