Hahaha, thanks everyone. Really thanks, Whatthefuck. When the hell did I ever say i abandoned you guys. I never said anything about abandoned anyone right?
You must be very angry with me due to the Thursday thing. I promised them since Last Friday. LAST FRIDAY? When did I promised Jiaxin that I would turn up for the study session. Ok, maybe I did. But I seriously didn't know luhs. It was supposed to be on Tuesday hello?.
Regarding the Family of 6 thing. I've like damn lots of family laa, What the hell. Since when did I ever abandoned you two for the family of 6, unless I make a promise to go out together with them . I didn't remember making a promise with you too. I only told Jiaxin, that I would ask her out someday. NEVER did I said it was on Thursday.
Never mind, it's my fault whatever, i don't have the strength to quarrel or argue. you are right laa.
it's not about you jiaxin okay?
So don't say i put secret message in it.
u say that loads of time. i was ur good friend. one of your greatest but in the deepest part of your heart you never once took me as your good friend. i was feeling sad really sad and wanted something only you knew. but what happen. you never trusted me, i wanted to know about someone, you chose to hide it from me. wanted some comfort from you when i'm feeling sad . but you didn't you didn't knew it.
Labels: Dejected's one word that tells everything
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:38 AM