Haha, am I crazy or wad. I've post like 4 times, I'm super crazy with these stupid things. But at least I studied, teehees. I just cook Creamy Pasta without whip cream, hahahaa damn dumb lah. I keeeeep buying Oreo coffee with pearls ever since I drank Jiaxin's .
I still waiting for Bryan to come back from Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I don't have to run up a huge phone bill! i spent like $2 smsing overseas and bryan's using his dad phone -.- I want a new phone!? Bryan better come back earlier or i'm gonna punch him XD
Nevermind there is still Alex, whom I love chatting with. We always have new topics. Today topic is on Piercing. Hahaha, We have got like the same mindset about it. That's why we are like best friend ! Hahahaa, he is CUTE :)
1. Your favorite color (red, black, blue, green and yellow):
Answer :Greeen
2. Your first initial?
Answer: J
3. What month were you born in?
Answer: Jan
4. Which color do you like more? black or white?
Answer: white
5. Name one of your friend?
Answer: YT
6. Your favorite number?
Answer: 26
7. Do you like flying or driving more?
Answer: Flying
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?
Answer: lake
9. Think of a wish, but don't write it.
************REVELATION*****************
1. If you choose:
Red- You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and aggressive.
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love and give good advice to those who are down.
Yellow - You are a very happy person.
2. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy your life to the maximum. if single, your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will last forever.
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life- changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life is great, and you found your soulmate.
4. If you chose:
Black: Your life takes on a different direction, it will seem hard at time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You have a friend who completely confides in you.
5. This person is your best friend.
6. This is how many true friends you have in your lifetime.
7. If you choose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.
8. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your lover and yourself are very reserved and not emotional.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people but have many emotions
9. This wish will come true only if you repost this: