I couldn't blog for days because I was super sick, came down with flu, cough, sore throat and fever. & keep on deciding whether I should head to school today or not, yeah so decided i should since today, the family of 8 that consist of : Amanda, Qinhui, Yueting, Xiang Rong, Yankang, Alan and Andika is going to have flour all over ah Xiang.
it's all because it's ah xiang's birthday tmr(: & so went out of school and you know played. Then some idiot come and say "clean up before what what what" & she just keep on muttering to herself. then the other thing is TOTALLY CENSORED.
& after that went to Alan's house for fun. We ransacked his whole house lah(: Each of us had maggie mee for lunch & Alan more ke lian. He helped us cook the maggie mee still have to wash the plates!!
hahaha shall end here.
EXams are coming
it means?
STUDYING IS IMPORT
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:13 AM