Emo.
I'm super emo today, especially during school time lah. I don't know why, just felt that there isn't anything to talk, maybe cos everyone had to change their seats according to the stupid register & those i sit with all lame lame de.
I was like talking to Amanda about something when i suddenly realised something (private). & yeah, she's freaking sad i know even though she don't wanna tell.
After that went home with Tricia, Yiting and Amanda. Me and Amanda bought push up pops:D mine's red her's is blue we promise to bring it to school tmr[:
& when we are walking home Tricia suddenly become damn hyper and started talking to a indian guy and SCREAM"I WALKED HOME TODAY LEH!" the person give her the DIAO look.
And when we reach the Traffic there, she suddenly told me she wanted to press the button so it will light up haha d another indian guy is there then she ask him"excuse me can i PRESS THE BUTTON? will i die? will i get electric shock?" haha she's cute
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
3:39 AM