Ytd was damn pissed off with people like my Lao niang Bryan and threvin. I was angry with Laoniang because she left me sitting in the canteen for 30 MINUTES with nobody luhs. The lights are off alrdy everyone's going home and I'm there all by myself): while she is with YT in the IPLAYSTUDIO (air-conditioned room) TALKING TO MR LOKE(D&T teacher)!
I was actually with Radiyah doing my D&T until we finished and went back to the canteen to check on our bags,then me and radiyah thought that they are at the hall watching the NCC guys do their whatsoever.
& so I told radiyah to acc me and we SEARCH LIKE THE WHOLEEE SCHOOL TO LOOK FOR THEM!!! until I really buay tahan then sms-ed Laoniang and ask them where they are & lao niang replied "We coming le" then I've to wait alone because radiyah needs to be back home at 7pm.
& so waited at the canteen, until I feel like I can't wait anymore I took my bag and went outside AND CALLED ng qinqin lao niang FINALLYYYY she answered and I just totally SHOUTED lorh damn pissed off luh and then they come out liao LIKE FINALLY (:
After that I just keep on walking and walking and Lao niang and YT just keep trying to keep up with me until I shouted at them and on the verge of crying again ): Then she just sort of explain to me luh that they were in the I PLAY studio until Mr loke came in and talked to them and she can't keep on smsing and so I forgave my Lao niang who tell her to be such a joker making people laugh when she wants to :DD
& about the two guys i mentioned at the top, they just make me damn pissed off with them about the comic we were supposed to do ARGH fine, I don't care anymore write all you want people. Just go around hurting people i don't give a shit anymore.Arse holezsx
thanks to my QIN YT and MANDA(:
thanks for the tissue I forgotten who gave it to me.
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:11 AM