x||a0y||nn

Friday, March 16, 2007

 
LALAHs bck for blogging(: haha I suddenly realised that I've not been blogging for like 3 days which is really sad since my brothers friend came over to our house and stayover. Which was ALL because of their "PROJECTS" which I think it's not since they spent their whole lot of time gambling on peanuts. hahas.

& Yup changes for the better hahaa, I meant my braces alright? Ehh yeah it's freaking painful now and Dr Low sort of tighten it ALOT! and change the colour to transparent YIKES. She told me that I just can't eat curry for this two month until the next appointment with her in May because she told me I will regret it as soon as I eat it because the colour will be like those curry colour which looks disgusting"ly" ugly on your teeth.

Hahhahaa, but I felt better because my cousin's braces look way awful. She look as if she is chewing gum when she talks, I wonder if she will be scolded in class for "chewing gum." & she can't eat properly as well poor us )'x

& Danny(my bro's friend) is really great with some piano things because he was playing the song cascada "Everytime we touch" and "Yue Liang Dai biao wo de xin" Me and Mel was like "great can we have a cup of cappuccino please?" hahaa(x OKAY we know we are bad(:


NNNNNNNND.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ZILING
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO CHINXIN AND JIAMEI.

im so in love with my diy jewels(:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]