TuesdayYesteday forgotten to blog about the trip and K.S wong]: he never come for the civil thing )': and Threvin was right {maybe it's all because of threv mouth?} haha.& yup we went to lottas of places like the supreme court[: which looks so damn high class, Singapore River which the family of 8 sit together and got the VIP boat and our class were like waving to everyone we see and we are super high :X
& we also went to the mount faber and labrador park. Mount faber was really cool[: because we were high enough to see the bumble car, and loots and lots more }:P and at the labrador park it was great as well since Me yueting taq colonel and threv ended up shouting COLONEL LOVE *** **** ha has wouldn't want the whole world to know who he likes he would be too embarrassed.
When we walk down the labrador park, Bryan was like asking xiaoyin who you like!! "don't tell me it's ryo shonoko or ryo shikoto or ryo nonoko." haha he just can't get the whole thing right. I told him it's ryo nishikido, and he say all the weird thing but in the end I still told him I like Ryo nishikido and he was like "eh tell me!!" cute lah him.
Okay so yesterday, me and Anand was like on msn chatting[haha gossiping lah]and we shared some secrets and stuff and I suddenly gave Jason wong 5 stars, gave ryo nishikido 4 stars,gave ridzwan 4 stars, gave colonel 2 stars, bryan 4 stars, anand 3 stars xiangrong 1 star and alan 3 stars[: haha "it's all about how gay a guy can be" AS IF! haha(:
TodayValentines[:
Ha ha. Well today was nothing much just taking lottas of pic I'm gonna take it from Hafizah(: and up I made two hearts and i gave it all to Ridzwan. He was like "haha i could do something with it" and he kept trying to make it into something interesting, haha cute lah. But in the end we fought and I got it back and he said "take lah! i dont care" after that when i gave it to fazlinda he say " Can give me?" then i just say no and told him tomorrow i give him another heart.
after that I took out a heart that I had keep since last November it was actually meant for someone but now I don't that was blue and you know I was like testing on xiangrong and said "Xiangrong happy valentines. nah give you." and he was like thanks then i take it back since it's made for someone else so I you know[: but I will repay him with a heart on total defence that is tmr .
after that test on bryan then bryan dont wanna gimme back he put inside his underwear then I tell him "eh bryan you knnow blue hearts stand for what? it means I dislike you" then he gimme back then i told him tmr give you another one lah. then aiyah i just wanna see how those guys react man. Haaha[: okay im mean]: tmr we are going to starve to death because canteen not open.
then after that class dismissed I did not wanna go home because I don wanna go for tuition. So i stay back and went to sit with Bryan Colonel and Threvin to talk! and because threvin know who i like and Bryan and colonel keep forcing him to say! then bryan was like rather upset that i don wanna tell him. He thinks that i dont trust him, and everyone like only trust Threvin haiz.He dont have to feel so sad]:
After that helped taq threv and colonel the lantern, and suddenly fatin came and stuff and after that I was like you know started to be depress again moodswings! then i stopped talking until i reached home
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:18 AM