TOTAL DEFENCE!!
everyday seems to be something special. Yesterday,Valentines. Today,Total Defence. tomorrow, Chinese new year.
I gave some out hearts today and never took it back[: I gave it to Amanda, Xiang Rong, Yueting, Qinhui, Alim, Ridzwan, Natasha and Bryan. I already owe Bryan and Xiangrong and decided that I should give some to my best of friends the girls XDD haha & Ridzwan took Azizi and my last heart]:
after school, went with dearie Jiaxin to shell and ate maggie mee. She double sweetie lah haha[: oh I still owe her $1.40.
haiz. fucking conductor scold here scold there we got come for choir. She should be happy liao lorh no one really wish to see her.She always accuse here accuse there always act like she is right lorh haiz.
after choir, stayed back at the hall and saw the preparation and saw Threvin Colonel nd taq. haha walao that Si jing ah that girl act until damn funny lorhs and i hate her the way she act like bloody retard like that. walao and she walked until like shit lor. Fine i'm nothing better, well talked to Zulhilmi and laugh at the same time he keep on disiao kyrene saying that her hair is wig and looked like helmet hohos.
after that saw Zulhilmi's friend who started to disiao me last time and keep saying some stupid things to me man. haha get along with Zul today pretty well i bet we will start to argue after today. We are always like that(:
♥ maybe you have never fall for me
even when you first saw me like
how I saw you and got addicted to you.
(c) XIAOYIN
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:31 AM