x||a0y||nn

Sunday, February 11, 2007

 
Sunday
Finally after 3 days of illness I'm finally alright thanks to a bitter medicine which was still there after 1 hour [in my tongue] EWW and that medicine was those chinese herbs which I dislike the most even the Chinese herb sweet.

Tomorrow got NE [national educ] camp. Well it's not those "stay a night" kind of camp which was like sucha bad news for our class especially the girls since when we are usually super high at night and spends most of our time chatting non-stop and mostly about our personal stuff :X hahas.

Well I bet this NE camp will be pretty boring since Miss Ng has shown us the list of where we will be heading in the afternoon and those headquarters and stuff -.-"'

Saturday
okay well I will blog about yesterday, my bro's friend came and yup mostly those I knew like Han Wei, Ren Xiang and Danny and some guys whom I do not know. Well and so guess who's the like most sociable person... Danny. Since I was watching some Korean drama and he came to the living room and started to talk and asked about the drama and things like that.

& the other guys are like inside my bro's room making loud noises and having karaoke on those boy bands like my chemical romance and stuff.& I've never heard my brother singing so loudly before and when I went to see what the hell are they doing I saw something! My brother standing and jumping on the bed-.-" he always scold us for jumping on his bed and stuff and he was jumping on the bed together with his friends.

okay they were just being hyper act I guess. & you know all his friends are like so damn tall that when I looked at them I've to stretch my head because I'm short and I don't deny(:


it's all because of love
(c) XIAOYIN




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]