RIDZWAN SO KAWAII[:
Ridzwan is like damn cute lorh[: because you know I was angry with him this morning, then I was like trying to split the tables into two I mean it was supposed to be together. Then Ridz was like "okay so there is a glass here" then he started doing those hand action where you can see in those clown. After that he told me he wanted to talk to me, so I just followed his SO CALLLED method and open the glass door for him to talk.[it just so funny lah]
Well had chinese cultural thing just now, I'm kinda fed up with both myself and the paper since that stupid paper is so damn diff to cut!! & I'm angry with myself because I'm just so impatient and end up tearing the whole piece of paper with the penknife and getting a new one.
But at least Threvin helped a little, then I lied to kelly and xiaoting that teacher wanted everyone to help cut a little.So they really did help[: Jiamei&Colonel helped quite a bit as well since I was sitting beside Colonel, then he was like asking me "you need me to help you with the inside?" Kind peeps like them should go heaven when they die CHOYCHOY not so fast.
By the way when Threvin was helping me to cut out the diff chicken, Bryan was talking about those undergarment and stuff *EWW! But I cant you know beat up Bryan since teacher say it is normal for him to You know to think this way haahs
♥The love I once have, had died
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
1:56 AM