x||a0y||nn

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 
MOOD SWINGS these few days.
quarreled with Ridzwan again.. Then I was like telling him these few days bad mood but it wasnt bad mood I just lied to him since I don wanna say it's who's fault but definitely not his fault lah. Haiz, I myself donno as well ]'X then today was like the extreme since he was angry with me, since he think that he was scolded because of me. Well it's because I talk to him and you Mrs geetha just? you know scold him!? then after that we became okay already.

I don't care anymore lah. We never used to fight lah]: Haiz...Why do I care ah? okay fine I will stop being so sad about this. Anyway during PE we had to do the long jump and you know the girls just keep on screaming including us since the guys are running and jumping xD Oh shit tears! Dilemma haiz.


You donno what you mean to me
No matter what I do all I think about is you



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]