----->>-----|>
There's a feeling that is so different
I do not know what is happening.
Maybe it's science?
Chemistry I guess?
Maybe it will just last for a minute?
I donno...
But looking at it just seems so weird
What the hell is happening to me?
Looking at that pic is weird
thinking of the pic is weird
weird not because of it..
since i know what i'm thinking about.
maybe weird since I suddenly feel close
OKAY whatever.
You won't get the message that I'm talking about
Well it's just some words i cant say to the others
this few sentences I have never told anyone before
I wanna keep it quiet since it so weird
Well... today we had our chinese cultural things, Colonel XiangRong Alan Kelly and me were playing with those little beans. Since We had to make a picture using different beans Our groups uses the beans for doing up our name[: kinda proud of mine:D haha:D
Well.. this few days like can talk to bryan liao. what i mean is that we can finally talk without being angry or pissed off by him!! HE HAS GROWN MATURE
haiz.. why everything must happen like that]:
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
2:36 AM