HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hahaha. Im mad again[: anyone can actually tell me where to buy jap CDs? I need to buy it, or i will die lah! Im learning JAp! JAp! JAp! omg watching NewS video again [: ahhhhh *faint* RYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASSU!!!! ohkay Im officially mad for the time being or for my next half life.
Ohkay enough of those, I'm practically screaming my lungs out yesterday at marina. My family went there to catch a glimpse of the fireworks. Honestly I can say it was great except that we are standing at the wrong place, because marina square was right infront of us(shopping centre) then it blocked half of the fireworks but still so beautiful :DD
hmm, wish that this year countdown party for 2008 News will come to singapore(:p AHH NEWS are finally coming back after kusano and uchi was caught for under aged drinking FINALLY BACK!!! hope they still come back with 8 peeps>.<
NEWS NUMBER 1 FAN. LOVEE NEWS! AND RYO! AND MASSU!
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
1:22 AM