x||a0y||nn

Saturday, November 11, 2006

 
yo[:
HAPPY B'DAY RADIYAH GIRL[:

We went out and take a chance to meet-up our classmates,since it's Radiyah birthday.We met up at 10.30 many people were late, Amanda and Qinhui never come and we donno why.

Jiamei told me that Amanda sms her and said she can't come. TOO bad anyway, only 13 peeps came. {sad} but no choice lahs.

The 13 peeps are... ME:D JIAMEI:D AILING:D THREVIN:D FOONG OI:D ALIM:D AZIZI:D IRWAN:D SALIHA:D JIAXIN:D YOURONG:D &&&&& RADIYAH BABE:D

Well flushed away is a MUST-WATCH. freaking funny:D laugh laugh and laugh. If I need to rate I will rate it 3.5/5 watch it[: Am I now doing advertising for free? yeah I guess so. Maybe someone may thank me for it. haahs















The neoprints of us[: cool right? oh forget about what I just said. I finally realized how I can't talk properly with my braces, because I was asking the guys what time must they be home. And that Threvin anand so cannot hear me. He is like huh? hmm? all the way. I got so fed up and told Jia Xin to say right at their face, haha[:

After that. We went to the Mini Toons.The first thing I did was hold a little pig and show it to Jia Xin. They had these little cute PIGS with a heart or a green apple?? on it o.O But it's so cute also feel so soft I want IT!

I just put it down and went in to look at those glittering heart's sticker. I was thinking of buying it to decorate something secret:D But my pocket had a very Big BIG hole & that stop me from buying it lah): stupid hole.Threvin had to go and all of us were like bye bye.After that he was like looking at the piglet I think he likes PIGLET:D muahaha. PIGLET FOR HIS BDAY. shh!! sorry can't say more. HE reads my blog. So quiet!!! :]

Sucha long post today.
byebye
don't miss me:D






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]