x||a0y||nn

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 
I WENT ICE SKATING JUST NOW.
with her cousin and Ziling.
damn fun luhs:D
haaahs((:

this is the first time
I went ice skating
I was expecting something big
but when I reach there,
it was so small
me Ziling and Peck
was twirling around
Peck damn slow (:
she keep using the heelys method
to ice skate she's so pro:DD
& me I'm proud to say
I came for the first time
& I know how to skate lee...


By the way there is this guy
keep appearing in front of us.
we almost fell 3 times because of him
so inconsiderate tsk tsk
SO FUNN LORH (=
well I fell 2 times.
the first time I tried to tie my laces
because it came untied while I was skating
then Ziling was tying it for me PS!
I keep falling down on the floor
& Peck is like laughing and helping
bad horh her ha ha:D
well it sure fun fun fun


But our feet are so painful)X
we had to balance on that piece of shit(X
well we saw some little girls practicing
SO damn PRO they can jump
swing to other side
&&&- they can twirl around and around:D
so ccccccccccccccOOOOOOOOll luhs
I tried it on my own.
& tada. i can turn in circles 1 time:D
great already lee. IM A BEGINNER LEHS
ok~! i think this post is about me
saying how pro im(:
PAISEH AH

PS> I wanna be like the girls:D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]