wow!i meant maybe this year is kinda weird luhs, who so free to go for ktv in the in civic.Damn it's me luhs. bloddy hell! study little only at first im supposed to be going home alone since tricia told me that she is going to study with Sharon.But in the end lottas of people went and we did not study we booked a bloody room for Karaoke.
After our paper, Mr Low came in ask us to contribute $4 for BBQ hees~ well almost everyone contribute that much money $4 but some did not wana go. Damn sad luhs ehh, class gathering everyone should go man,make it much more fun:D well it on the 27 Oct.
Amanda is going to have a chalet again twice this round,because the last chalet was held on the day of our EXAMS!! my mum just would not allow. but this time is after exam. No matter what I'm going to go, I've already made up my mind((: I'm sure that a lot of people will turn up but xiangrong told us that its better to contribute money to this chalet as well.
LET ME ANNOUCE SOMETHING
I'm BROKE NOW seriously
i have only 10 dollars
for > paying kaileng back 7 dollars because she helped and forked out 50 bucks and a few cents from the pathetic us. Amanda> contribution to help this chalet be organized
Mr Low> that 4 dollars was supposed to be my own saving. I never felt so lost of money before. Does anyone ever get into SEC school and die because of money? I'm so dead now
nevermind about money.I just wanna be in express with the same classmate now. That's my only wish,but I'm starting to predict it's not going to happen. I went for KTV during exams. what else can I do next! I'm sick and tired of myself, fancy going to ktv during exams!
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I HATE MYSELF
I've always said I'll study.well I did and you know what when I finish playing and messing around,I kinda felt guilty and I will go home and do all revision! So maybe that will motivate me! feeling guilty huh!
hehe. What should i do tmr.Oh I've made plans with Tricia lerh, my dear wants me to buy the tortise and hang on our wallet looking damn COOL i love that friggin tortise!! & I want my dear to go on the 912 bus and made one big big big round until the end and come back:D. Maybe I'll also go to Plaza 888 for macs. & I'll come back feeling guilty and study ehehes.
i love myself NEHS
haaahaaahaaahs
thinking; make a solution *dink*
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
4:19 AM