OHMYGOD EXAMS OVER.I just pity my brother luh, pathetic he is still mugging like shit lorhs.& I'm sitting here using the com, writing some blog. Hees~ well I went out with JiaQian and RuiXia for Sakae SushiSSS no luh. Ruixia's brother gladly brought us and treat us for sushi, HOW GOOD CAN A BRO BE?
Well; at first we went and bought the STAYALIVE movie tickets. They!! manage to persuade the scaredy cat to watch stayalive that show! OHMYGOD! what powers do they have? I never been persuade by anyone to watch horror.well now AARON wants me to go for his birthday party to watch movies again! damn never lorhs, everyone starting to persuade me to watch damn lot of horror.
I'm getting freaked out during stayalive ME AND RUI WAS LIKE! "AHHH I DON WANNA WATCH LETS GO OUT PLEASE PLEASE IM GONNA CRY LERH! PLEASE>:" "AHHHHHHHH!!! SO SCARY !!" ohk some bloody comment that were made during the show. But JiaQian was WOW! she sit there crossing her legs, watching with her eyes open man! OPEN EYES!! she SUCH A? BRAVE SOUL!
That whole show I was like covering my eyes lorh.damn scared luh!! i hate HORROR!!
posted by Sunshine daisy butter mellow. #
5:44 AM