x||a0y||nn

Monday, April 17, 2006

 

IHATEMYSELF

i failed.
i failed my maths test
don try to cheer me up as i deserve it
spend my time on computer not studying
IHATEMYSELF! to the apple core
))))))): I swore
i will hate myself if i don do well
that may serve as a punishment
i
never..will... hmmph!
URGH!
i hatee.
ihate.
ihate.
ihate.
ihate.
ihate.
myself! just let this be the punishment to me
inside the failure.)):
i hope i wun fail the english test.
and now im scolded by mummy
because of the computer... again
thats to show how much i spend my time using com
argh. friggin me la.
lyrics
;lostwithoutyou
I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes (I say)
A little righteous and too proud
I just wanna find a way to compromise
Cause I believe we can work things out


I thought that I had all the answers
never givin in
but baby since you've gone
I admit I was wrong



All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together
in the end you wave goodbye
dunno what I'd do
im lost without you


I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you


How am I ever gonna get rid of these blurs
baby I'm so lonely all the time
everywhere I go I get so confused
your the only thing thats on my mind


On my bed so cold at night
I miss you more each day
only you can make it right
no I'm not too proud to say


All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together
in the end you wave goodbye
dunno what I'd do
I'm lost without you


I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you


If I could only hold you now
make the pain just go away
can't stop the tears from running down my face (ho)


All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together
in the end you wave goodbye
dunno what I'd do
I'm lost without you


I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
an all I know is
I'm lost without your love
I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is
I'm lost without you (ho)
I'm lost without you



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]