x||a0y||nn

Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

i hate iqbal!!

U KNOW THE IQBAL IS SO IRRITATING.!he can talk non stop about pervertic stuff and about me being the student he being the teacher urghh.. boring!I don't know what should i do i wanna change place again.. but i don't think this time will work.Because I have changed place quite a few times already all because of Alan

Why am I so..miserable have to be stuck with two "funny" guys?
first>>Alan (the one who keep toturing me)
second>> Iqbal (who keep on talking about pervertic stuff)
when can I find a good partner? some one who does not have any kind of problem? like being disgusting and stuffor maybe i can sit with yueting or anyone!! or any of our family tree house ppl except for Alan?

hahas well today kinda sad cos dan go liao!! go liao lehs! omg so UPSET!! but okay larhh still fuhn larhh haha((:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]